If your questions aren’t answered here, please contact us at Lucent Quartz. We’re happy to help!
Every day care and maintenance for Lucent Quartz surfaces is simple and easy. Lucent Quartz is a hard and
nonporous surface where in most cases using warm water with a mild soap is all that is required to maintain its
vibrant look. If necessary, a nonabrasive cleaning product spray or surface wipes can be used as daily care &
For stubborn stains ,the surface can be scraped using a plastic putty knife or use of a soft cloth in
combination with warm water and common nonabrasive household cleaners.
Some suggested household cleaners includes Rubbing Alcohol, Soft Scrubs Liquid Gel with Bleach or Vim Cream
with Bleach. To avoid dulling or etching the surface, make sure to use a nonabrasive cleaner and use a light
circular motion when applying the cleaners to the surface. Little pressure is needed when using Vim and make
sure the paper towel is well soaked with warm water and only a small dab of Vim is required. First apply to a
small area to see the result before applying to the entire surface.
Thoroughly rinse the surface with clean warm water after any cleaning agent is used and dry surface with a
soft cloth when done.
Honed surfaces ,such as LQ2001 Fresh Cement & LQ2003 Sleek Cement requires more daily maintenance
than those that has a polish finish. These surfaces are easier to mark with metal objects such as cutleries,
clothing belts and buttons, fingerprints and cooking oils. Most of these marks can be easily removed using a
cleaning detergent that contains bleach and warm water. Remember to thoroughly rinse all surfaces with clean
warm water after detergent are used to remove any stubborn stains. Once cleaned, use a soft non marking
white cloth, or paper towel to wipe of surfaces.
Heat Resistance, Lucent Quartz surfaces can tolerate moderate heat for a short period of time. Long
exposure may result in cracking, discoloring and/or other type of damages. Direct contact of heat source is
not recommended. Use of Cork Hot Plates or other similar type of Hot Plates are recommended when putting
kettles, hot pot or pans that was recently removed from a heat source.
Fireplace and Surrounds, Lucent Quartz surfaces are NOT RECOMMENDED to be used near a direct heat
source such as either wood burning or gas fireplaces. Prolonged exposure to a high heat source may cause
cracking, discoloring and/or other type of damages.
We accept directly the following types : Cash and Cheque.
Lucent Quartz® of 434 North Rivermede Road, Concord, ON, will warrant from the original date of installation, material that fails due to any manufacturing defect when fabricated and installed by a Lucent Quartz® -authorized fabricator. This warranty applies to the repair or replacement of failed material that has been permanently installed in the interior of your residence. The option to repair or replace the material is at the sole discretion of Lucent Quartz®. To request service under this warranty you must contact the company that sold you the Lucent Quartz® surfacing materials within thirty (30) days of the failure of such materials.
This Residential Lifetime Warranty is available only to the original owner of a single family residence in which Lucent Quartz® surfacing materials have been originally installed.
- This warranty applies only to Lucent Quartz® surfacing materials and does not apply to any other products, including other quartz surfacing products manufactured or supplied by any other party, except Lucent Quartz®.
- This warranty applies only to Lucent Quartz® surfacing materials that have been permanently installed in the interior of single-family residences and have not been moved from their original installation. If after or during installation you decide that you do not like the color or finish you selected, that decision is not covered under this warranty.
- This warranty does not apply to any residence where the owner is not the occupant. See Commercial warranty for more information. This warranty does not apply to materials and/or services that have not been paid in full.
- When requesting service under this warranty you must provide proof of purchase in the form of a copy of your original receipt or invoice showing the name of the owner.
- In the event that Lucent Quartz® surfacing materials fail due to a manufacturing defect,Lucent Quartz® will, at its sole discretion,repair or replace such materials. Lucent Quartz® will seek to obtain the best possible result, whether we decide to repair or replace your installation. However, exact color match is never guaranteed.
- All decisions regarding this warranty are at the sole discretion of Lucent Quartz®. No representative, dealer, salesperson, distributor,fabricator or any other person is authorized to make any warranty or promises on behalf of Lucent Quartz® with respect to Lucent Quartz® surfacing materials.